What and Who

| |
What?
Who?
What are they doing?
What?
Fun?
Go together?
Where?
Ah shit!
I am alone in this world again..
Again?
No..
I always alone and no words again again again again...
No problem
I'm OK
I'm OK to be a fucking fucker
I'm OK to be a loser
I'm OK to be a bitch
I'm OK to be a freak
I'm totally fucking OK
What's next?
Nothing?
Oh no!
Still alone, you said?
OK, I'm OK
What?
What's wrong with my friend?
Ah, they are fine...
They are to good for me
I don't deserve to be with them
No, thank you..
I'm OK
I'm fine
So, what will they say if I'm sitting here now, infront of my computer, sucking pot?
What will they say?
Well, I don't care
And I know they also don't give a fuck about it...
So...
Fuck off you motherfucker ass bitch!!!!!!!
Fuck you!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaah!!!!
Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!!
Uahahahahahaha!! Huahahahahaha! Huahah!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!
HA AHA HAHAHAHAH!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!
THIS STUFF 'S VERY FUCKIN' DAMN GOOOD!!!!!!
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!
WUUUUUHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!
HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHUUUUUUU!!!!!
SUUCK IIIIT!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment