Colaboration with Dizeazed

| |
No Harmful Rhyme
My Collaboration with Dizeazed (California) - http://www.myspace.com/dizeazed
download: http://www.mediafire.com/?724j3z39a7m3v3n

Verse 1 : (Me)

Live in the in dark, i never makin it hard
This life could be so wonderful When I watch em laugh and sitting in the park
I'm black, I never notice cuz I have no time for those, I have no remorse
I was close, I suppose I wouldn't gonna makin this prose
I thought my rhymes would be - the shit, it's the most gross
It shows the past and last time I blast
But I gon do this shit and I'd give you the best
And I don't need a cash, I slashed, not to depress, I possessed, smoking grass, such a mess and I have no stress
I wouldn't do it with the faster enuff to make it more ruff, tryna do some hot bluff
I work so hard and do my best, I try to fakin it
Don't giva shit bout this cuz It's so hard to doin' it
How do you see about this? would you try to grab it?
Excuse me, I'm sorry I can't put the credit
But hangin' bangin' bouncing smoking with all of you
It's the best thing in my life, I said, yes it's tru
I'm rappin here, I don't try to bein' cool
Cuz everybody knows that this young pup is justa fool

Chorus:

We try to gather, and here we flow
With no harmful, no harmful rhyme

Verse 2 : (Dizeazed)

Sometimes I just kick back and I wonder
What would have happened to me if I would have gone under?
I don't like to think the thoughts that I'm forced to think
But I think if I come out on top it's just a wink Of the price that I pay to live on another day
Know what I say when I'm speaking to you in this way?
It's ok if you don't cause you're probably better off
Thoughts of ak's at a throat make blood come up as I cough
The the trough that we trudge, where obstacles never budge
Like a judge with prejudice has a never-ending grudge
But I fight back, never give'em no slack
As soon as you turn away that's when they chose to attack
So I'm right back, where I began to start
Stayin' on the right track, even when they make it pitch dark
I don't like that everybody ties me to the ground
As soon as I get high they be pulling me back down
So I'm like a hound, seeking anything out to destroy
But I'm still bound, I'm running in circles just like a toy
So I pound on my chest and try to release the stress
Of this everyday torture that I can't seem to suppress
But there are days that are happy and filled with joy
Like when I'm flowin' with Sinicide, that's my boy Or my girl, Devilicia who's company
I enjoy Un-harmful rhymes is what we collaborate and deploy

Chorus:

We try to gather, and here we flow
With no harmful, no harmful rhyme

Verse 3

(Me)

I just stay back and listen as I catch up on my self
I bet I gotta find a type of boy to feel my heart in shine
I wish I found a miracle, untouchable, unforgetable, unbelievable, be a happy Yo!
Cheer myself, make myself happy slappy in that family be what I wanna be free
I don't want to put myself in to a bad bad trouble problem dizzy tiny winy shity terribly like shit
I close my eyes and I realize
That lie is not a good thing to make my heart coolin'
Cuz I'll be foolin and drownin'
Gotta find a better way to let myself in
Diz!!!

(Dizeazed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment