Ma Cherie Amor & You've Changed

| |
Lirik Ma Cherie Amor Gundulmu!

Today I pray
For ma cherie amor
Tomorrow I'll pray
For ma cherie amor
I know that you don't know
But just for you ma cherie amor...

I would do anything before
You say Au revoir in my head
It's not too late
Dormiriez-vous avec moi?

download song:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7034kcyy33vo8hu


Lirik You've Changed

You changed
Don't know that you were fading
became a simple man
And now that you are shrinking
You make me want to scream
As load as I can take it
And I would try neglect it
But now, you have changed

You changed
You don't remember it now
Imagine when we're young
We play in our playground
We laugh and than we scream
As loud as we can take it
And we try to protect it
But now, you have changed

0 comments:

Post a Comment