301002

| |
I must go on and I must do something useful for my fucking life.
Shit!
Anyway...
Today I mixed 2 old songs 'Kenapa Aku' & 'Blackened'...
*Clap my hand for my-fucking-self*

I think I miss something. The taste and the fill of the fucking song.
I should suck suck suck 'something' to make my fucking song more 'touchy'...
Suck what?? :P

At last, I'm glad, about my fucking project I've planed.
I'm working good with my fucking music today, in good fucking mood.
But too fucking bad, I haven't write any fucking vamp story.
Almost November, and the fucking year 2002, is almost over.
I don't fucking believe it, all happened so fucking fast.
I think I didn't do something good this fucking year.
Never fucking change.
This year, I was just finish my fucking strory 'Charly & Damian' & recorded my fucking new album, and all for me just for me..
No fucking book publisher and no fucking major label...
*Clap my hand again for my-fucking-self*

WAAAAA! DID I SAY.... FUCKING A LOT????
HAHAHAHA...
WHATTA GOOD FUCKING COOL LANGUAGE!!
I'M SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE FUCKING...
HIHIHIHIHI...

0 comments:

Post a Comment