ill ninyo

| |
What do you think about ill ni?o?
I like to listen to their song, and I like it.
I think it is different when you listen to fear factory, soulfly, linkin park, korn, sick of it all, POD, statix-x, deftones or another groupie that has the same genre.
I think, ill ni?o is more �latin�.
Am I right? Or I just made it up?
Well, play ill ni?o now. You�ll know...
I love the metal stuff & the latin touch on their music...
So cool...

I just hear and compare the song �What Comes Around from the album Revolution Revolucion� and �What Comes Around (Day of the Dead Mix) from the soundtrack Resident Evil�.
Hmmm...
All good...
The song from Resident Evil seems more industrialize with the beating beat from the drum machine and the conga beat, guitar strums, make the song more mellow although it is �metal�. The one from the album Revolution Revolucion (originally called �the album version�) is also good. It has more distortion guitar sound. I like the interlude on the middle of the song which have soft latin touch.
"Tu vida es mia...bla...bla...bla..." Waaaa!! (Love it!!)

I only know a little about ill ni?o, not much...
The band :
Cristian Machado � Vocal
Marc Rizzo � Acoustic / lead guitar
Lazaro Pina � Bass
Jardel Paisante � Rhythm guitar
Dave Chavarri � Drums & Bongo
Roger Vasquez � Percussion

I think they got 1 album that came September last year called �Revolution Revolucion. I heard that this band has already released an album from roadrunner records before they came with �Revolution Revolucion�. They also contributed one song in the album A Tribute To Pantera (with a song, 5 minutes alone), and appeared in the soundtrack Faust & Resident Evil...

Clap...clap...clap... and bang my head...
Hehehe...drf

0 comments:

Post a Comment