The Watcher

| |
I don't want to do anything.
I don't want to go anywhere.
It's just because of who? I don't know.

Honestly,..
I would love to go anywhere.
I would love to do something.

I don't know what happen to me and my life.
I never feel free when I step out from my house.

Many eyes around.
They watch me.
They watch every single thing I do.
They watch where I'm going.
They stole my privacy.
They stole my life.
They kill me slowly.

I never try...

Maybe I'm paranoid.
But what I feel is true.

Just me. I don't want anybody but myself.
I want to live alone in this world.
I don't want their control.
I'm sick and tired watching them coming around.
I'm sick and tired watching their eyes,
when they see me just like they see a freak destroyer cheap chick fuckers.

Live me alone motherfucker!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment