You The Only One Who Can Give Me The Air So I Can Breathe

| |
I could never get away
A never ending the lover's game
And I stay here all the day
Wishing all the things away

I just want to fly
Follow my mind
Only you, I have to find
Everything about you, blowin` my mind
I just want to go to where you are

But it`s just a cloudy day
You don't even see me there
I really don't know where
Which way
I can't pull these things away
Here comes, the rain
Then I think of you again

You're the only one who can give me the air so I can breathe
I will always love you, want you to reply so I won`t cry
You're the only one who can give me the light so I won't die
You're the only one, I will always love you
I will always love you
You're the only one

earlier version
acoustic version
band version

0 comments:

Post a Comment