Rememberal

| |
I finally spoke to them with my shape as theirs. It’s very easy to read their mind.
I made 10 rememberall to about what we should do:
- Hide our ship, make it invisible to them
- Act like them, be them
- Do not show our shape to them
- Do not fly above them when they are around
- Do not moult your feathers. I you moult it, destroy it right away
- We can spoke to the animals
- Do not tell them what we are
- Do not kill them if you are not threatened
- Do not make them distrust
- Remain to allert

STUPID REMEMBERALL!

We’re not stupid. If they know something about us or see the something that they shouldn't see, we could vanish their memory easily. As we vanish the on files or datas saved in our wide space. With the note, have you the ability such as those which I intend here? If you’re not, means that the rememberall will hold good to you, so you should do it

0 comments:

Post a Comment