The Drunkie Philosophy

| |
The drunkie said some philosophy comes from his mouth. Nope, that`s not right. No matter his voice seems so convince and trustful or his words sounds very innocent and make sense, he`s a liar. Well, maybe I was wrong about it. I love his sensitive hearing when he`s on drugs. But it doesn`t impress me much. He`s very smart to handle the situation or to make a nice conversation. That doesn`t impress me either. He is a good fucking writer, got a cool musical work too. Still doesn`t impress me thoo. But talking about I`m desperate and crying, I totally agree with him. He`s right. And he`s right again for one more thing. He said that he`s crazy. He is crazy. Now, he`s fucked up anyway. What a big surprise. Maybe he`s happy has me as his slave when he`s high. He always be the winner and put me into uncomfortable things.
It`s his turn to have those problems now. The drugs made him change. I know what`s going on. The day where he tried to stop using it, he hurt him self, cut his wrist with cutter every time, to take the pain away. It doesn`t work for him. He`s down and confuse. He told me that he can`t stop using it. I can`t help him. I don’t want to fall deep with him. I guess he has to find another problem solver to handle his drug problem cuz he`s still addicted. I will always be there for him. I don`t care if people spit on us gay. Ha??? hsuahsuhaushuahushuahsuahuhsuahsuaa

Hang on, my friend. Fuck drugs!!! Sayz hell to Gunja Paradis!!! You`ll be OK…
And don`t forget to not zhakazha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment