NU YER

| |
My new years 2000 :

NEW YEAR`s EVE 2001 was like a hell :
No where. I have some note about this new year`s eve I wrote it on my book. I wasn`t drunk, but I heard gun shot and other explosion in the streets just like a war. And that time I was thought ; If I go out side I would die, so I was frozen in my room and no cool music to hear cuz the electricity was dead

NEW YEAR`s EVE 2002 was like a hell :
I went out and rent a room in a hotel with some losers.

NEW YEAR`s EVE 2003 was dead drunk :
I performed with a common band. My friends came and brought me a lot lot lot drink. I was vvv drunk. And then I sang a song more than 10 minutes (the normal length of the song is not more than 5 mins). I puked on the parking lot.

NEW YEAR`s EVE 2004 I don`t remember :
Try to remember but I could not. Not in my book. I got sick, maybe...

NEW YEAR`s EVE 2005 was an awful accident :
I did video shoothing on a New Year`s Eve event. I fell off from the stage cuz I didn`t watch around except for the monitor on the camera. Shit... I got hurt badly on my back, some bruises, swolen. DAMN! THX god, nothing broken (That`s what I feel).

I`m sitting here now in front of the computer and feel my back still hurt, I know I need to lay down but I can`t sleep cuz I`m so alone...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, if you think NEW YEAR is VVV fun to you!!! :P
F-U-C-K A-L-O-N-E

0 comments:

Post a Comment