Lovely Days Are Not Mine

| |
I love this a lot, unforgetable. Single delayed vox. It`s the first time I sing in satisfaction with maja.

No smell of devilician music at all. It`s not Devilicia Project :P Hehehe, I know, smells like TTA here ;), some TTA samples included...
I love the industrically snare sound, it`s not heavy distorted, not only the snares but all the beat. It beat my vox so, i delayed the vox...

I think it`s NOT COMPLETE. NO BASS, NO GUITAR, NO NOTHING ELSE. I WISH I COULD HAVE THIS COMPLETE, but I have no idea and no supporting player helps...

download song:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6hxcd0c5ne3za28


Lyrics:

Lovely days
Are not mine
Boring night alone
Nothing to do

Many days
I`ve been left alone
Boring night alone
Without you

I don`t want to cry so I pray for you
My baby
Forget about the thing way back down too long
I know you never felt the way I feel for you
My baby
I must be strong
I always love you
Don`t want to loose you

0 comments:

Post a Comment