Groovy

| |
So
This is the start
Do you want me move
Or rap on this?
Yo
Sorry
I can`t talk
I just, love to say - slow
Yeah
Okay, talk slowly
Because I`m high
You know
No
Okay
Where are you gonna start?
Where do I begin?
I - still have no idea what should I say
I - can not think anymore
Yeah for it
No show in weekend this night is so fucking
Beautiful

Where do you want me to sit?
You want me to sit next to you
I did?
Maybe you`ll comfortable thoo
Yeah
Yeah me too
I like that
So
I really have a think about all the groove, it all...
It makes my head movin
About the drums
I love the drums
What about the bass?
Yeah
Groovy

Yeah
Like that
Uh-huh
Groovy

If you want to move
Get down on the stage
There`s a place where you can flow
If you want to move
Get down on the stage
And there`s a place where you can flow
Here we go
Not around
Whatchu do just movin
There you go
Not around
Whatchu do is just movin

0 comments:

Post a Comment