Time's Up

| |
My time will up. May will over. And I've stayed in this little place about 1 years. Time's running so fast. I should do somethin starting June. I couldn't pay everything, bills, food for myself to keep living and the other things, so I have to find a better job. Could be any job but good one. So, if I'm going to be kick out from this area, that's OK. I'll pay anyway for this month. I don't care where will I stay and sleep next. :P I'm laughing at this problem, yeah LOL!!! Think straight too. Maybe I'll go back to my fucking country and leave this fuckin' planet, I will this year. Need more money thoo!!! I hate the 'word' money, it controls everything, controls live. But that's the way that thing made.
My school fucked up too, I don't care :P
I'll be okay. I should help myself. Do something with my own fuckin hands. I was raised to live alone, broken, in slavery, and those other damn fuckin things.
I don't want to type shit anymore. I'm fuckin sick n tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment