HAHHH!!!!!!!

| |
I don't know what's goin on here. I know I've done a terrible thing but I keep on doing it until now, and I couldn't stop. I'm poor now. Nothing left. I don't know what am I suppose to do next. I won't sell myself for money. And I'll never sell my creation for money. But I'm stuck in a bad situation here....
I hate it. I hate of money controls everything and this life isn't given for free Fuck that shit! I'm fucking mad about that fucking situation thing!!!!
I didn't say that nobody would help. I didn't say that. There are some of them, who cares about my life, helping me to be tough and giving me everything I need, even in my dream. Yes, all just a dream and I made it up. I don't know when this gonna be end and I'm sick and tired of all this things.
Who ever you are,... FUCK YOU!!! Sorry I said that! I'm following my hands, and my hands typed that, whether I did it unpurpose or not, I don't care. But I still can say to you I'm sorry I said that I didn't mean too. Right now I'm so fuckin' drunk and uncouncious!!! Feels so fuckin' great thoooo!! Fuck myself then!!!! I'm nothing and I'm goin' down!!! Fuck myself!!! I could do something better for this living but not like this. That's a fucking goddamm shame!! I should get a job or something, I should grow up or something, but... Helll!!!!!! I'm so fuckin' stubborn and pain in the ass!! How could I make my dad proud of me when I'm like this????? A loser for 100000000000000 years??? FU******* Fuuuuuuck!!!!!Fuck!!!!!!!! I'm not losing my temper here. I'm not a bad temper type. See, I'm patient enuff to handle everything, but I keep destroying myself to burn, I don't know why. I'm born to destroy myself that's why!!! So, don't give a shit about me, nobody will do!!! Even the loving one!!! :P Sorry to said this too, my love. I just have a fucked up condition now here. So, let it pass by. *puke*
See, lone-ranger, drinking alone, and ugly fuckin' music on, and what??? Vodka in the rocks?? I've been to the alcoholic rehab center once, and I don't want to go back there!!! And my family was very shameful for that and judge me "HEY! YOU GAVE BAD NAME FOR THE FAMILY!!!" Bad name?????? After all this time, I've been sacreficing my self in pain and depressing bein a slave just to do as they told me to, obey them with respect and get ride of my "rebelination" just for them, but... What??? They don't know me at all???? So what?????????? They dont' understand me and never give me support for what I've done anyway!!!! They thought my creation were SHIT!!! Yeah. FUCK their thoughts! I'm still exist doing my stupid fuckin creation, sooo???
Shit I'm drunk!!! That's enuff...
-------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment