Mlarat butuh duit po?

| |
bapak & mommy went to russia yesterday. to bad i don't go with them.
i would like to go, you know. but i don't want to bother their trip.
well, i told my friend michelle to watch them instead if they go to moscow.
i think michelle is vvv disapointed b'cuz i couldn't meet him in moscow.

к michelle:
я пропускаю вас, я надеюсь я может прийти к moscow с моими отцом и матью может я сказать?
вы знаете мою ситуацию, не делаете вы?
я надеюсь мы может встретить скоро.

hmm, sorry michelle. i promise, one day i'll go to moscow to meet you, even in my dreams.. :)
i have something important to do. and i still don't know what should i do.
let see,...
i need money, it's about $500.
i haven't paid the telephone bill for 2 months, the electricity bill for 2 months & also the water bill for 2 months.
how can i get a lot of money? i'm not doing anything these days. not a single work makes money.
now i stay with mr.ndut's family (since april) and i must save some savings not wasting my savings. but still have to pay my telephone bill for the internet. shit. i haven't pay all bills for my old house, and i have to pay more here?
fuck myself being an irresposible person!!
so far, i never worry at all about all of that.
i think, tomorrow,... god will throw $500 from the sky for me...
:)
boros duit raiso diilangi
piye ki?

0 comments:

Post a Comment