Air - Sick

| |
Gunna fly the flight again soon
Gunna fly the flight again soon
Whatta fuck!!!
I hate being in the aeroplane
Especially for a long fucking flight which reach more than 2 hours
See, while I was in the 8 hours flight, I puked most of the time
Fo shooo, If I`m in a long flight again, I`ll need more Puking Bag
I hate to fly in the flight again
Wella, I`ve never been on the first class
But I hate the fucking flight
The aeroplane make me sick
Let see...
Hihihi... I don`t mind to take a flight to Amsterdam in 1 hour flight from Homburg, thoo...
Cuz...
Hihihi... Will go to the weeduh cafe cafe for free joint fo sho!!!
Wuhuuuuuuuuu!!!

Geez... I post CRAPS today... WHATTA FUCK...
I will get on the flight nywayz soon!!!
And we will never have time to celebrate something...
Will be no party or CAND LITE DINE
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW MORIIIIIIIIIII!!!
That sucks...
Okie, what we should do now is just...
Pray for safety on the upcoming flight!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment