Something Cool

| |
Gaahh!!!!

Talking` bout what I was doing lately... Huhuhu...
Nothing. I think I am now more being a lazy ass worst than before, plus... I`ve become vvv bad...
Without doin` anything these few days, I didn`t feel bore at all. Well, cuz the situation was vvv cool around... The weed, enjoying Jason`s acoustic (Geez. I should sat down & listen with a certain enjoyment but I was cleaning the room while they all high drinkin` & smokin` shit...) :P Nywayz, I got 8 mins long of Jason`s acoustic, it would be cool if I try to practice those songs & prepare it for the next acoustic live performance someday. Gezz!!! That`s vvv hard. I mean, listen to the way Jason sings acoustic... I think I`m gunna faint... He`s vvv awesome when singin` acoustic songs. If I could sing soulfully, emotionally hot like him,I wouldn`t believe myself... hsuahushuashuahushaa...
OK...
I thought that Jason had thought me stuff but I'm vvv stupid... hsuahsuhaushuahusa :D What I would do would be practicing those...
I can`t sing like him, GOD DMN IT!!! How can??? Hushuahsuhauhsuasua!!!
Practice!!! Practice!!! Practice!!! Practice!!! Game over!!!!

Remedy or You Make Me High

or here to dl Remedy (Acoustic Cover)

SOMETHING ELSE I WANNA REPORTO :
FLORITH
Geez... Looks cool, isn`t it? But it isn`t cool at all. The taste isn`t good as it looks. Let say that Florith is the good stuff to swallow when the insomnia attacks you. Normal dosage is 2 pieces a day. But for me, sometimes need 5 pieces a day or maybe more if couldn`t make me feel vvv sleepy. The bad effect of Florith could be... well, make your body restless after you wake up from your sleep. Nywayz, I found Florith is the best cuz mostly Florith user won`t get addicted to it.



SLEEPING
Some of them got confuse when the asked me : "What is your most enjoyable time of your life?" & I answer it with : "Yay!!! Sleeping is my most enjoyable time!!!" Hihihi. Well, I always think that when I`m sleeping, I don`t have to do anything or think of anything. And the dream I had while I`m sleeping? I think it`s something good to cure my mind, eventhoo it`s only dream. That`s stupid, aight? Yup. I`m stupid & everybody knows that.



CANNABO SATIVO
This plant is my med. It`s my doping for my musical works & my inspiration of anything. Althoo sometimes it makes me stupid too, hsuahsuahsuhaushuahusa. Well, if the stuff is not good I could be vvv stupid & confuse myself like a stupid dummy. Hell yeah, I love weeduh, but only for strong & powerful weeduh. I`m an addict, but I don`t have to smoke all the time. It`s OK thoo if I have no stuff or taking a rest to smoking it cuz I`m not a fanatic addict to it.




TALOK
It`s not just a sweet delicious kindsa fruit. It`s also good for digestion. Don`t have to eat all or swallow it whole cuz the yummy part is the inside of the fruit. I think this fruit is only grow in Java Island cuz I never find this fruit anywhere in other land except here at Mori`s resident. Some of us have planted it here & it grows and grows. What an awesome. The taste won`t get me bore fo sure :D



COOL
Hihihi. It`s nothing. I just found this pic vvv cool. What I wanna say is : I don`t really like to drink absolute vodka. Doesn`t meant that I hate to drink it. No, I do like it, but only when I`m on good occasion. Honestly, it`s kinda embarrassing to tell... When I watch the boy drinking like that, it`d raise up my whaahaa. I won`t type more. You know some title of songs : Horny, I wanna Make Love to You, I Wanna Sex You Up, Let`s Fuck Tonight, You Really Blow My Mind, Mind Blowin`, Swim The Fire, Shut Up & Get Fuck, and so on and so on. Well, feels like it. I think I`ve been poisoned by The Funkstro Syndrome or something. Whatta pitty...



Waaaaaa... suuuuuuu!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment