Ballon

| |
I`m sitting here, freeze for a moment to think about something to write. But, I don`t have ideas what to write. I can`t find a topic. I`m blank. I can`t think of something. Nothing comes out from my head. I always feel like that lately cuz I am too tired, I guess. Too tired about stupid work I do everyday. My work is nothing but a deep sour depression. My creativity doesn`t exist anymore cuz I hate my work. I prefer to be an employment like before (4 months ago). Don`t have to go to work, no stress, I can`t sleep whenever I want, eat whenever I want, go have fun wherever I want, and I could write anything or create something cool, never tired although *overworked*. See, I never feel awful when I do something I like even not sleep for 10 days (Yay!). But well... This is life. I have to work to earn money. I have to do that eventhoo I hate the work. That sucks. Really - really sucks. I wish I could stick myself with a needle and just pop, "DOOOR!!!" like balloon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment