Old Activity

| |
Yay, one thing is reminding me a lot about my activities that left behind.
I don`t forget about the nature and other living creatures thoo. I never do it lately just becuz of what? I am more seeing and meeting people lately and that makes me forget about enjoying the moment with nature.

Last time was... I had time sitting in balcony cuz the weather outside was vvv hot. I looked at the full moon about 1 and a half hours, felt the wind blows, hearing the sound all around in the night, not so crowded thoo. It`s not crowded, but the sound of night creatures were calming... Just feel it... I enjoyed it, really... It`s not just that, but I did close my eyes for some minutes and felt the air around me too, gathered with the nature of night... Feel so good...

For me, doing that is more fun then hanging out with friends, that`s how I feel...
"Other people might think that it`s a stupid thing to do." I think it`s not stupid. It`s help me to relaxing a bit. To calm down and refresh my mind. I also believe if the moon or the stars or the sun can give us power when we look at it and feel it with much attention we could ever feel it deep inside. Probably you think that it so stupid, but not.

Nyway...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!
I`ll be at home and not going anywhere tonight cuz, I`m sure that quiet perfect joint and relaxing is the best way to do this year ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment