I Hate Reality

| |
All the time you feel
Burning to the flame
Never know what`s wrong inside your brain
All alone in fear
Take yourself to blame
Never tell the truth and keep the pain

You were raised by the feeling
(Hold on! Gotta be stong)
In this dream you are seeking
(Come on! Don`t have to let down)
for reality

Hanging there my dear
Wipe away your tears
I am here and you are not alone
Here I am to feel, burning all your fear
Carry on, cuz it would never change

We were raised by the feeling
(Hold on! Gotta be stong)
In this dream we are seeking
(Come on! Don`t have to let down)

Split it out
Take it out
Speak it loud
What`s inside your head
Don`t be afraid (let down)
I know we could never ever ever change the world
So, don`t you ever ever ever keep it real
Tell me, something
I want to hear it (hold on)
Honestly, I do (let down), care
To see, your reality
Is fair...
Is fair...
Is fair...
But I hate reality
I hate reality
I hate reality

0 comments:

Post a Comment