Darkened

| |
Night life has come.
And the time seems very short when I wake up from my sleep.
I like prefer to spent my time alone at night, no mortals.
Alone without mortal is the answer for my life.
Why?
You know the mortals....
They have so much will.
Attention, love, needs, wealth, and wishes.
I don't like to hurt mortals, honestly.
I prefer to stay away from them because I might hurt them accidentally.
The point is not about sucking their blood or make fun of them.
I just don't want to refuse them at any matters.
You probably understand, mortals have feelings.
Strong feeling...
From now own,..
I would like to say goodbye for the mortals...
I'm immortal. I can't always stay close again to the mortals.
Why?
Giving attention to the mortal will cause a damage.
Well, mortal...
Sorry if I've done something wrong...
As an immortal, I think I've given you mellow relationship and I never hurt
anybody.
I don't want to hurt anybody anymore.
Keep on seeing mortal, although I never hurt them,...
that's not the best solution...
The hurt is not coming from me.
They make their pain coming and hurt them self.
I'd be happy to be alone again...
Beyond the reach of god's faith.
In the darkened room.
Surrounded by the smell of the purest weed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment