Kumpulan

| |
Do you miss me?
I miss you whenever you don't miss me
I always miss you

Do you always think about me?
I think about you avery second
I always think about you

Do you care about me?
I care about you eventhough you don't
I always care

Do you miss my voice?
I always hear your voice everyday in my dreams
I miss your voice

Do you cry for me?
I always cry for you
I cry everyday just because of you

Do you love me?
I love you
I love you very very much

I miss you...
I miss you so much...

------------------

Where are you now?
- Alone
What are you doing now?
- Alone
Where do you sleep?
- Alone
What do you want?
- Alone
What do you like?
- Alone
What do you need?
- Alone
What will you do?
- Alone
What do you wish for?
- Alone
What do you think?
- Alone
What is your thought?
- Alone

-------------------

I'm a ghost
Nobody see me
Nobody know me
Nobody talk to me
Nobody need me

I'm a loser
They don't give a damn
They don't want me
They don't love me
They don't care

I'm a bitch
You can kick my ass
You can spit me on my face
You can beat me down
You can erase me from your mind

I'm nuthin
You better than me
You are smarter
You know more about life
You are everything

I'm dead
I'm dead
I'm dead
I'm dead
I'm fucking dead

-------------------

The world threw me out
But I never stop
I'm not that weak
I will kick the world

It's OK if I don't have you
I still have me and my god
Just like you have your god
We love god, I know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment